- - Advanced bike rack design with wheel trough keeps bike upright and straight
- - Sturdy locking loops keep bicycles secure
- - Smaller footprint uses minimal space to keep pathways clear
- - Special SealGuard thermoplastic coating is scratch resistant
- - Finish will not fade, crack or corrode
- - Follows Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals bicycle parking guidelines
- Architect & Product Resources
Architects and planners will appreciate this product because it creates more space for bicycles and pedestrians and less space required for bicycle parking. To prevent scratching or corrosion, a special thermoplastic coating is applied to the metal. This incredibly thick coating is impact and UV resistant and will not scratch or harm the bicycles. Total footprint is just 15.5” wide and 38” high. The UpLift bike rack is today’s spatial-oriented solution for both bicycle security and space density challenges.