- - Advanced bike rack design with wheel trough keeps bike upright and straight
- - Sturdy locking loops keep bicycles secure
- - Smaller footprint uses minimal space to keep pathways clear
- - Thermoplastic coating is scratch resistant
- - Finish will not fade, crack or corrode
- - Follows Association of Pedestrian and Bicycle Professionals bicycle parking guidelines
- Architect & Product Resources
The revolutionary UpLift bike rack is a highly efficient way to manage space and protect bicycles on university campuses, schools, retail locations or any areas with active bicycle traffic. This unique design securely holds one or two bicycles upright. The metal square tubing features one or two thick locking loops that provide three critical U-lock points – the frame, front wheel and the bike rack itself. At the bottom, a rectangular trough holds the front wheel firmly in place. Because the wheel troughs are set at different heights, handlebars won’t interfere with each other. The UpLift bike rack keeps bicycles upright and straight, preventing them from tipping or coming in contact with other bicycles for better site organization.
Architects and planners will appreciate this product because it creates more space for bicycles and pedestrians and less space required for bicycle parking. To prevent scratching or corrosion, a special thermoplastic coating is applied to the metal. This incredibly thick coating is impact and UV resistant and will not scratch or harm the bicycles. Total footprint is just 15.5” wide and 38” high. The UpLift bike rack is today’s spatial-oriented solution for both bicycle security and space density challenges.